Saturday, May 24, 2008

Starting Out

For any readers here, I'd first like to say welcome. I never expected to see you here. I've really only started this because I have so many things that I want to express to people, but after I've told a few friends, the issue will still be bothering me, and I want to just find people to tell. I'm just a little crazy like that.

This blog will cover whatever topics happen to be of interest to me when I think to write about them. The largest portion of this is likely to be politics-oriented. Whether national or local (and not even necessarily my local), politics have long been of interest to me. This includes economics, foreign policy, civil rights, etc. Aside from that, you're likely to find odd bits of other stuff; internet humor, technology, video games, movies, and anything else that strikes my fancy.

Yes, I realize that this will likely be far from original, and may not bring anything notably new to the conversation, but at this point, I felt like I had to join in. In the interests of continuing the conversation, I'm leaving comments open. I'm hoping (against all previous evidence) that any comments left here will be of a vaguely positive/constructive tone, rather than name-calling/personal insults. Please, let's keep it civil.

So, having covered all that I can think of for now, once again, welcome.


-Kavar
----------------
Listening to: Foo Fighters - Disenchanted Lullaby
via FoxyTunes

No comments: